Values and Commitments
Acting with integrity, honesty and transparency; healthy attitude to risk; welcoming and expecting change and evolving technology; working in new ways; willing to learn; working as a whole-Council and treating people fairly and with respect.
Invite contribution and challenge
Working collaboratively and innovatively to find new solutions that put the interests and wellbeing of customers first; open to challenge and actively encouraging and expecting contribution.
Self-sufficient, taking personal and professional responsibility for our actions, the pace at which we work; performance and the council’s money.
- To deliver the Strategic Outcomes contained within our strategic statement ‘Increasing Opportunities, Improving Outcomes’
- To deliver better outcomes for Kent residents through our Commissioning Framework
- To provide excellent value for money services and continuously improve KCC Performance
- To take better care of the public by improving the ways we communicate, listen and respond to their needs
- To inspire our staff and ensure KCC promotes equality of opportunity